Oasis Animal Hospital offers full service grooming. Everything from a bath and deshed to summer haircuts! Our groomer meets with each client individually the morning their pet is dropped off to discuss his/her individual requests.
Drop off for grooming is required between 8:00am and 8:30am. In order to ensure each pet has full attention and plenty of time to be pampered, we will call when they are finished with their spa day and veterinarian services!
FULL HAIRCUT PACKAGE
For long-haired dogs that just want to be pampered
This package includes a bath with shampoo and conditioner, a blow out, a full personalized haircut on the entire body, nail trimming, ear cleaning, ear hair removal if needed, and a custom bow or bowtie!
BASIC GROOM PACKAGE
For dogs who just want the basics
Includes a bath with shampoo and conditioner, a blow out, nail trimming, ear cleaning, ear hair removal if needed, and a custom bow or bowtie!
For pets that need a little extra love
- Nail Dremel
- Gland Expression
- Teeth Brushing
- Medicated Bath
- Stain Lift Bath
- Flea Bath/Removal
- Paw Trim/ Sanitary Trim
- Face Trim
- De-Shedding Treatment
- Pets must be current on your exam, Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella. If your pet is not up to date on their vaccines, we will be happy to do them the same day as the grooming appointment.
- New clients must pay a $58 deposit to hold the appointment slot. This will be applied to your initial exam.
- Appointments must be canceled or moved 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment
- Late arrivals and appointments canceled within 48 hours will be
charged a $58 fee.
- Final price may vary depending on breed, condition/thickness of coat, temperament of the pet, or length of time between grooms.
- Full Grooms for cats & aggressive dogs will be required to be sedated at an additional cost for safety.